From looking for the meaning of a certain word, to filling up an application form for a job, people need an internet connection, a hassle free connection, to get their work done without having to wonder about the interruptions. TP-Link provides just the exact experience with its routers that let you stream every possible thing without any buffer or whatsoever.
With a wide range of networking products in the market, TP-Link is one of the world’s leading brands to provide its customers with a flawless data streaming experience. Having been in the industry for over two decades now, TP-Link has established a reputation of being the global leader in the field, and if they continue to reach their users the way they currently do, none of its competitors would ever be able to replace the brand.
The routers that TP-Link manufacture are made keeping in mind the ease that a user needs while using, setting, or configuring the device up. With a router made by such a brand, you don’t have to stress your mind about a thing at all. You are always just a few easy steps from how and what to do with your router.
With the Archer AC3150, powered with MU-MIMO Technology, the user does not have to wait to receive an optimal connection speed over multiple devices. Unlike SU-MIMO devices, Archer AC3150 communicates with every connected device all at once. The dual band wireless networking feature of this product lets you consume the data at a combined network speed of up to 3150Mbps. Powered with a 1.4GHz Dual-Core Processor; the TP-Link Archer AC3150 ensures a smooth and simultaneous streaming and gaming with no delay.
A combined Internet speed of up to 3200Mbps can be attained over one 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps each) with the tri-band technology in TP-Link AC3200 (Archer). With the help of 6 antennas, AC3200 covers more than enough area.
Setup your TP-Link Wi-Fi Router:
Setting Up your Wi-Fi Router would not take much of your time or effort. With the web based setup method, it is a very easy and handy process. You just have to follow the steps given below to finish the setup process of your device.
- Connect your router to the computer with an Ethernet wire.
- In a web browser, enter the IP address of your device in the address bar.
- Use admin as both the login credentials and press ‘OK.’
- Select your Region and Time Zone and then press ‘Next.’
- Now select your WAN type. If you are not aware of it, press the ‘Auto Detect’ button.
- Either keep the wireless changes to default or customize them according to your ease.
- Click the ‘Save’ button, run the Internet Test.
- Then click the ‘Finish’ button to complete the setup.
There might be some of the problems you will face after having completed the installation. Here’s how you can get out of the issues.
What if the Loin window does not appear?
- Make sure your computer automatically obtains an IP address
- http://tplinkwifi.net or the IP Address, whatever you use, must be correctly entered.
- Reboot the router and try it once again.
Eight easy steps, and your TP-Link Wi-Fi Router is all set to provide your place with a buffer free internet connection.