TP-link C60 AC1350 ROUTER SETUP
Now raise the bar of Wi-Fi speed and coverage with the TP-Link C60 AC1350 router. TP-Link AC1350 is a dual-band router that delivers high Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.35 Gbps. It has multidirectional antennas that provide better coverage in all the directions. It supports dual-band frequency i.e. 2.4 GHz and 5GHz and MU-MIMO technology. It comes with a mobile application to control your home network remotely. The TP-Link C60 AC1350 router setup is easy and simple via http://tplinkwifi.net. The TP-Link app is really helpful for network management. The TP-Link C60 introduces an elegant design and color to fit the stylish décor of your home. In this article, we will guide you on how to set up the TP-Link Archer C1350. Without any delay, go through the article.
Where should I Place my TP-Link Router?
- Do not place the router at a place where it will expose to the moisture or excessive heat.
- Place the router at a place where you can connect it to your multiple devices as well as to the power source.
- Place the TP-Link C60 router on a shelf or desktop.
- Place your router away from any electromagnetic radiations and electronic devices such as microwave, Bluetooth, cordless phone, etc.
Connect the TP-Link C60 Router
- Turn off the modem as well as your router.
- Now, connect the modem to the Internet port of the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Next, turn on the modem and wait for it to restart.
- Turn on the TP-Link C60 and check the status of LEDs on the router.
Connect the computer to the TP-Link Router
Before you start the TP-Link C60 AC1350 router setup, you need to perform the login process. First, connect the router to your computer. You can connect the computer to your TP-Link C60 via two methods:
a) Wired Connection
b) Wireless Connection
In this guide, we will use the wired connection as this is a reliable connection than a wireless connection.
Turn off the Wi-Fi on your PC and connect it to the LAN port of the router using the Ethernet cable.
How to log into the TP-Link C60 Router?
It is easy to configure or manage the TP-Link router using the web-based utility method. You can use the web-based utility on the Windows as well as on Mac. Here are the steps to perform the TP-Link router login:
- On your PC, set up the TCP/IP protocol in “Obtain an IP address automatically” mode.
- Now, launch a web browser on your PC and browse to the http://tplinkwifi.net. This is the default local address for the TP-Link router.
- Next, log in with the username and password that you have set for the router. If not, then use the default login credentials for the TP-Link wireless router.
- Use ‘admin’ for both username and password. Press ‘Enter’
TP-Link C60 AC1350 router setup via Quick Setup Wizard
The quick setup wizard will walk you through the TP-Link router setup process:
- After you log in to the router’s page, click the ‘Quick Setup’ option on the top of the page.
- Now, follow the online instructions provided by the setup wizard and connect your router to the internet.
- Next, select the ‘Wireless’ under the ‘Basic’ settings to modify your internet connection settings.
- Now, select the ‘Internet Connection Type’ such as Static/Dynamic/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP from the list.
- Click ‘Apply & Save’. Now, click on the Network map to check the status of the Internet connection.
Can’t log into the router’s web management page
There might be various reasons for this issue. Follow the below steps to resolve this error:
- Make sure that the router is properly connected to the computer.
- Make sure the IP address of the computer is set as ‘Obtain an IP address automatically’.
- Make sure you have entered the correct web address i.e. http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.
- Make sure you have entered the local address in the address bar rather than the search bar.
- Do not forget to check computer settings.
- Try using another browser or computer to log into the router.
- If nothing works, reset the TP-Link C60 to the factory default settings.
So this is all about the TP-Link C60 AC1350 router setup process. To know more about the TP-Link Archer C1350 router you can call us. If you face any issue or query related to the TP Link router setup process, dial our toll-free no. You can also do a live chat via a live chat window.