The given blog discusses TP-Link AC2300 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit. The TP-Link router is well designed and is suitable for home and office needs. The Archer C2300 increases the speed by which you can watch your 4K videos without any buffering.
Archer C2300 is built in with the XStream processor which helps in handling the Wi-Fi traffic. Due to the MU-MIMO, AC2300 connects to several devices at the same time and there is no interference between the network connections.
The main features of TP-Link AC2300 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit are:
- Its powerful processor i.e. 1.8GHz dual-core processor
- The Mu-MIMO achieves the efficiency of connecting 3 devices at the same time.
- Archer C2300 gives the smoother performance with the smart connects.
- The better VPN connection.
For C2300 Archer login process, follow the steps given below:
The web-based utility makes it easy to manage TP-Link AC2300. But first, verify that the IP protocol is set to ‘obtain IP address automatically’.
- On your web browser enter http://tplinkwifi.net.
- Then, create a login password.
- Fill the login password.
Thus, C2300 Archer login process is done. In case, you face any problem you can contact us on our toll-free number.
The TP-Link AC2300 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit is built in with the web-based quick setup wizard who helps AC2300 in the setup process.
For TP-Link AC2300 setup using the quick setup follows the steps given below:
- On your web browser enter http://tplinkwifi.net
- Then, log in with the password which you have set.
- Select ‘quick setup’ on the top of the page. You can select the connection type and then enter the username and password.
You can also change the network name under the WLAN option. The TP-Link AC2300 setup is completed with ease. In case you find any problem you can contact us at our toll-free number.
For safety purpose, it is important that you update the firmware also which will help you in getting the latest features of your Archer C2300. To update the firmware you need to first download the latest version from TP-Link website. Then log into the web management page and under the ‘system tools’ tab, you can easily upgrade your TP-Link AC2300 firmware. Once the firmware is done the device will reboot automatically.
Hence, now you can easily use your TP-Link AC2300 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit. As from the following above blog your C2300 Archer login and TP-Link AC2300 setup is completed. For further details, you can call us on our toll-free number.
Some of the frequently asked questions are given below which will help you to fix your problem with Archer C2300.
- Q. How can I change the wireless password on the TP-Link router?
Ans. To change the password follows the steps given below:
- Connect your computer to the LAN port of your TP-Link router.
- Then log into the router.
- Under the wireless security page select WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK. Now enter your Wi-Fi password.
- In case, you changed the password then click on ‘save’ to save your settings.
- Why does TP-Link router cannot detect WAN from the modem?
Ans. To detect the WAN parameters follow the given troubleshooting tips:
- Check the physical connection between your modem and router.
- You can also clone the MAC address of your computer.
- You can also change the LAN IP address of your router.
- And also you can perform a power cycle.A